Chivas Regal 18
Our prices change literally on a daily basis, which is why we no longer list prices on our site. The best thing to do is to extract this QR code and contact us direct for today’s prices
A richly indulgent blended Scotch whisky from longtime favourite, Chivas. The Chivas Regal 18 Year Old was personally created by Master Blender Colin Scott, including over 20 single malts from around Scotland. The IWSC 2014 Trophy winning blended Scotch whisky. Chivas Regal traces its roots back to 1801. Chivas Regal’s home is Strathisla distillery at Keith, Moray in Speyside, Scotland, the oldest operating Highland distillery, which was founded in 1786.
Nose: Lightly sour fruit (cherries and raspberries), with milky coffee, chocolate touches and oaky vanilla.
Palate: Oak focused, with cinnamon and nutmeg spice, hints of dried fruit, and lashings of vanilla. A touch of water opens it up to reveal a creamy mouthfeel as well as touches of linseed oil and woody spice.
Finish: Medium length and warming, with oaky spice.
Awards for Chivas Regal 18
- 1st Place – Best Blended Scotch (18 years) – 2015 – International Whisky Competition
- Double Gold – Blended Scotch – 2013 – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold – Scotch Whisky – Deluxe Blend – 2013 – IWSC
- Silver – Blends aged 13-18 years old – 2018 – The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver Outstanding – Scotch Whisky – Deluxe Blend – 2017 – IWSC
- Trophy – Blended Scotch Whisky – 2014 – IWSC
- Gold Outstanding – Scotch Whisky – Deluxe Blend – 2014 – IWSC
- Silver – Blends aged 13-18 years old – 2015 – The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver – Blends aged 13-18 years old – 2014 – The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
What some of our whisky enthusiast friends have said about Chivas Regal 18
Quote 1 “Great introduction to high end scotch. Doesn’t over power with leather smokiness. Very smooth, light-med bodied, very enjoyable even for non scotch drinkers. Highly recommended to all grownup non fireball drinkers. Much much better than their 12 as that’s the only over chives I’ve had. I cant get down more than one dram of jw black or chivas 12. I could easily down 2 (or 12 :D) of these. Gonna go buy another bottle.”
Quote 2 “Chivas alongside JW are the main players in the blended terrain. Whiskies that you could get anywhere in the world… this shouldn’t degrade them though as someone could think that these drams are another average commercial product. Speaking specifically for Chivas Regal 18 yo there are not too many other whiskies that can beat that (especially at that price). Although I am a big whisky fan I cannot class myself amongst these whisky connoisseurs that can distinguish aroma and different flavours although I will keep it really simple saying that this is probably the smoothest whisky you can get with a really balanced taste, unique aroma and amazing colour. The 12 yo is good but once you jump on the 18 yo there is no way back. Highly recommended for special occasion and for every day as well!