Bushmills Black Bush
Our prices change literally on a daily basis, which is why we no longer list prices on our site. The best thing to do is to extract this QR code and contact us direct for today’s prices
Bushmills Black Bush is a take on the traditoinal Bushmills blend, with a lot of sherry cask matured whiskey in there. Despite the NAS on this product it’s common knowledge that Black Bush is a blend of whiskies ranging from 8 years to 11 years old, aged in Olosso Sherry Casks. The whiskey is lightened in body with a small blend of matured grain whiskey.
The only thing that surprises us is that Bushmills Black Bush isn’t the anchor product from Bushmills.
Nose: Baked apples and spicy malt. A pleasingly mature character to it.
Palate: Big bodied, slightly oily, with nutmeg and red wine. Sophisticated and assured.
Finish: Notably long, drying with dark syrup and liquorice notes.
Awards for Bushmills Black Bush
- Silver – Irish Whiskey – 2014 – Wizards of Whisky Awards
- Silver Outstanding – Irish Whiskey – Blended – 2014 – IWSC
- Gold Outstanding – Irish Whiskey – Blended – 2013 – IWSC
- Silver – Irish Blended – Premium – 2014 – The Irish Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver Outstanding – Irish Whiskey – Blended – 2013 – IWSC
- Master – Irish Blended – Premium – 2013 – The Irish Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver – Blended Malted Irish Whiskey – 2013 – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
What some of our whisky enthusiast friends have said about Bushmills Original
Quote 1 “A very decent whiskey and a very good price!”
Quote 2 “What a wonderful drink , I love it and enjoy to drink neat. ”