Our prices change literally on a daily basis, which is why we no longer list prices on our site. The best thing to do is to extract this QR code and contact us direct for today’s prices
Talisker 10 is a classic Island dram from the Isle of Skye. Aged for a minimum of 10 years in American oak casks. This welcome member of Diageo’s Classic Malts series has been recognised numerous times for its excellence.
It was an Editor’s Choice at Whisky Magazine, a gold medal winner at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017. Besides, it was awarded ‘Best Islands Single Malt’ at the 2017 World Whiskies Awards.
Nose: A fresh and fragrant nose. Through thick, pungent smoke comes sweet pear and apple peels, with pinches of maritime salt from kippers, seaweed.
Palate: It’s a bonfire of peat crackling with black pepper, with a touch of brine and dry barley. A welcome delivery of orchard fruit provides a delicate and beautiful balance.
Finish: In a long finish, bonfire embers toast malt and crystallise a sugary underlay.
Awards for Talisker 10 Year Old
- Double Gold – Single Malt Scotch – to 12 Yrs – 2013 – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2nd Place – Best Single Malt Scotch (Islands) – 2015 – International Whisky Competition
- Gold – Distillers’ Single Malts 12 years and under – 2014 – International Spirits Challenge
- Silver – Daily Dram – 2013 – Malt Maniacs Awards
- Gold – Highlands & Islands up to 12yo – 2013 – The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Silver – Highlands & Islands up to 12yo – 2014 – The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Master – Highlands & Islands up to 12yo – 2015 – The Scotch Whisky Masters (The Spirits Business)
- Bronze – Islands Single Malt 12 Years and Under – 2014 – World Whisky Awards
- Gold Outstanding – Scotch Single Malt – Island – 2013 – IWSC
- Silver – Scotch Single Malt – Island – 2017 – IWSC
- Silver – Scotch Single Malt – Island – 2014 – IWSC